Friday, August 20, 2010

Steffie's - MNG Mint Blue Jacket










It says : "Dear all, I have been stuck in the closet for a very long time. My owner Steffie had only brought me to Taiwan once and wore me once there, as she bought some other jackets and wore on the spot. Since then I hung out in a corner of the closet hoping I can go out with Steffie again but she has too many options. To those of you out there, bring me home!!"
Poor thing. This story sound so sad, but it is true. The MAIN POINT here is that it had been worn once only. I suppose Steffie had planned to make this a "vintage" jacket by keeping it in the closet : {
One of those essential, whether you are a student or OL (office lady), a trendy, decent looking jacket is a must have. If you do not have a big budget to splurge, we all know the price of a fine quality jacket, this is the one for you.

Ref : Steffie's MNG Mint Blue Jacket (vintage?)
Material : Outer 100% cotton ; Lining 100% Acetaat
Pit-to-Pit : 38cm
Shoulder-to-Pit : 20cm
Shoulder-to-Shoulder : 40cm
Sleeve length : 61cm
Length : 55cm
Size : EUR 36 (suitable M)
Colour :
# Blue
Condition : worn. no major defect expect a "vintage" stain on the lining : ) you can't see it from the outside, so no worries
Price : RM 30 exclude postage
PosEkspres : RM 6 ; PosLaju RM 7
@ buy this now by email to order.my.lollipop@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment