Thursday, August 19, 2010

Teaser Post - Steffie's Collection


She is a successful career woman who has a knack for vintage. She travels around the world for leisure (how nice...) and is a self-declared, I also declared, shopping queen. The difference between a shopaholic and shopping queen? She shops for things she likes in a logical and controllable manner (who does that nowadays).
She is MMM's (My Macam Macam : ) ) contributor of the month ~~ Steffie.
The Steffie's Collection are worn but they are in mint - good - excellent condition. When there's a defect, it will be stated, unless otherwise not discovered by me, but am pretty confident that I have done a good QC : P
Well, there are plenty to upload, so do give me sometime to take clearer pic, interview her and measure before I put them up.
For now, just a teaser post to get you ready.
Follow MMM now already!!!!
Any questions you can always email to order.my.lollipop@gmail.com
Till then ~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment