Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Purple Knitted Halter Neck




I love this top. Absolutely unwilling to let it go but with my sagging belly after giving birth, I don't think I want to show it off. This halter neck top has very nice cut. However, not suitable for wide shoulder. The material "hugs" your body nicely showing off your awesome sexy figure. The colour is gorgeous purple that is very hot this season. I think I wore it once or twice only.
Ref : Purple Knitted Halter Neck
Material : cotton
Pit-to-Pit : 11" (un-stretched) able to stretch to 16", anything more than that will look weird
Neck-to-Pit : 6.5"
Length : 21"
Size : FREE Size (suitable for XS - S or UK 4 - 6)
Colour :
# Purple
Condition : Very good condition. Worn once or twice only
Price : RM 15 exclude postage
PosEkspres : RM 4.50 ; PosLaju RM 6
@ buy this now by email to order.my.lollipop@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment