Sunday, June 20, 2010

Meters/Bonwe Long Sleeve Knitted Top



Got this from Shanghai. One of the local brand there. It was too cold that I need to buy another long sleeve so that I do not freeze.
I don't wear this anymore after I came back from my Shanghai Holiday trip. It is suitable to be worn in air-cond environment, not too thick.
Ref : Meters/Bonwe Long Sleeve Knitted Top
Material : cotton / spandex
Accessories : front pocket
Pit-to-Pit : 17"
Shoulder-to-Pit : 9"
Sleeve length : 28"
Length : 26"
Size : M (uk 6 - 8)
Colour :
# Green (multi coloured)
Condition : worn few times
Price : RM 15 exclude of postage
PosEkspres : RM 5 ; PosLaju RM 6
@ buy this now by email to order.my.lollipop@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. hye....size m fit s ke?rm20 incld pos laju?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can fit s but will be slight slight loose. Inclusive of PosEkspres only.

    ReplyDelete