Saturday, May 22, 2010

ROXY Beach Short - SOLD




How I ended up with this shorts? Impulse buy!!
What happened was I bought a set of Bikini as I was going to one of the most beautiful and exotic island in the world, anyway, so Quiksilver was doing a promo where if you buy 2 items or something like that, you can get a worthy discount. The shorts isn't really my size but I thought I could just squeeze in. Unfortunately, when I tried to wear it, it is just too "sexyly short" for me. So, I shall let it go. I would say this piece is brand new, except that I have tried it on for like twice or thrice.
Ref : ROXY Beach Shorts
Material : 100% Polyster
Condition : Brand New
Length : 8.5"
Waist : 13.5" measured flat
Size : 6 (Best fit XS - S)
Colour :
# White
FOUND ITS OWNER

No comments:

Post a Comment